Never let the fear of failure, shadow your doing of your dream. You are your own person, never let anything or anyone tell you that you can't.. because YOU CAN. When life knocks you down, get right back up on your feet and try again. You can't fail unless you try to succeed.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Slow Down A Bit

Life. What is it? To me, I feel it's a chance to prove yourself, and find yourself. It's a chance to help others. It's a chance to dream big, and do your dream. It's a time to make friends, and learn lessons. It's about finding love, and being broken hearted. More importantly though, life.. is about finding Jesus Christ. Life, can get crazy. Yes, crazy can be drinking and partying.. but thats not the crazy I'm talking about now. I'm talking about getting overwhelmed by your everyday life that you don't have time to sit and reflect upon your day, and relax. Your so focused on that test or that paper that's due that you can't see that person across from you in the library who's credit card was just declined for a book they desperately need for a class. Your date for your project is due at work, and the kids are sick. You run to the pharmacy to get some medicine, and they ask you if you want to donate to the American Cancer Society. You get mad because your in a hurry to get back home and get your project done that you snap, "NO! JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH I OWE YOU." Your too busy to realize you could've helped save someone's life. Be happy your living. Be happy your blessed. Be happy your healthy. Be happy. Period. More than that, realize today that you don't need to get so caught up in everyday life that your blind to those who need help around you. Stop. Slow down a bit. Open your eyes, and open your heart. This world needs change. & the change starts with the change within YOU. The change that is in myself right now, consist of a day full of school, sports, friends, and God. Blogging is going to give me a chance to let go of the busyness of my day.. and let out my feelings and tell you about my life. I'm excited to get into blogging as a way not only to help myself, but others around me. Tonight, I am praying for you. Yes you. The one reading this, that you may continue to read my blog and it be an afflatus to your life. Have a great evening.

-Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment